Effective as of January 1, 2020
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://noonaarmypodcast.com. Noona ARMY Podcast (“Company,” “website,” “site,” “community,” “our,” “we,” “it,” “us,” or “noonaarmypodcast.com”) is an online space featuring the original content of Virginia Duan. The Noona ARMY Podcast discusses the particular challenges and aspects of being a middle aged BTS fan.
Noona ARMY Podcast is owned and operated by Noona ARMY Podcast. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Noona ARMY Podcast’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on our Terms & Conditions. Read the full text here.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Each third-party service helps maintain, run, and improve this site Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Simple Social Icons – Links to our social media accounts. May have access to your public profile on those sites.
This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. To create a user profile, you must choose a username and password and input your email address for profile confirmation. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website. You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account. Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions at no cost to you. Noona ARMY Podcast is a participant of the following affiliate marketing programs:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (full policy on the Amazon website)
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. Newsletters may contain tracking pixels embedded in emails which allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
- Amend – You may contact us at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to [email protected]
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
DOWNLOADABLE FILES AND IMAGES
From time to time, Noona ARMY Podcast may share downloadable files. Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, is provided at the user’s own risk. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages resulting from a corrupt or damaged file.